Thursday, February 16, 2012

Girl Goats; Las Chivas

I have been thinking about this post for quite some time now. I just haven't been able to sit down and write it. I have had camera issues, and time always plays a very important role. I did buy a new camera after mine was stolen and I love it. The first time I had planned on using it was last weekend at Jake's party. I got it out, and it was dead. FAIL.

Jake's 5th birthday has been challenging this year. I think back on the 29 birthdays that I have had and never remember once being sick. This poor child had strep on his birthday and we had to cancel the party. JAKE IS NEVER SICK. I think this is the second time EVER to be on antibiotics. He told me the Friday before his party his throat was sore. He progressively got worse so I decided to take him in the urgent care clinic that Saturday. Sure enough, he tested positive for strep. When we got in the car to head home I made a few phone calls to let everybody know we would have to cancel the party. He heard me say "cancel" and broke out in tears. We both cried the whole way home.

I threw his party back together last weekend totally last minute and it turned out great! We are so blessed with the number of family and friends that we have. I am not sure if the adults or kids had more fun. The best part was I never had to clean up a thing. That's what I get for doubting Huntsville's finest bowling alley!














Luke started walking last Wednesday (2/7) night. Cody and I were so tired and just wanting to go to bed. It was 10:30 and we were wondering why the child would  NOT GO TO SLEEP? Then, he started taking steps. Like multiple steps. He is growing up way too fast. Hard to believe he will be a year old next month.  I have a few videos I will try to post later.

** This morning on the way to work Jake saw some goats out in one of the pastures we were passing. He says, "Mom, there are some las chivas." I googled it when I got to school and sure enough he was right!

1 comment:

  1. It's buttery sleek but nonetheless extremely exact it's this that this should seem like in order to tinker having replica watches solar panel on the sub, or even open up some of those fake watches aged safes observed in the films. It's therefore beautifully over-engineered although not overdone, which i frequently discovered personally switching this with regard to absolutely no valid tag heuer replica uk besides with regard to real mechanised pleasure. With regard to each breitling replica the actual anklet bracelets tend to be constructed from exactly the same 316L or even 904L metal since the instances and also have already been replica watches sale to complement top of the the main lugs. The actual bracelets' integration upon both Tudor as well as Rolex is really great, it is nearly uncanny. They're each amply versatile as well as nor possess below any kind of conditions proven indicators associated with undesirable replica watches sale or even obtaining trapped from any kind of combined.

    ReplyDelete