Thursday, February 2, 2012

I am super mom. I repeat, super mom. I survived 3 weeks with my husband working the craziest hours and being across the United States. Anytime he is not home I realize how much I depend on him. He is home and we are back to normal. Just in time for our sweet boy to turn FIVE this weekend. BIG SIGH!
I have so many pictures mainly I want to upload because my phone could be destroyed at any minute. Moms with boys understand what I mean.


Jake and Trayce hunting birds in our neighbor's yard!
 
 
                          The way we have communicated with Cody the past 3 weeks. Makes me sad.
Boys, your daddy is a sweet man. Send women flowers. They love it!
Kisses for his brother!

So, my niece had her 13th birthday party last weekend with 4 other girls. It was a trip. DJ, nachos, sneaking beer in a solo cup, and cake balls. I was in Heaven. 
 
 
This is Luke's new smile. It is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I have to win the lottery so I can stay home with this kid. He loves blowing kisses, waving and saying bye-bye, and eating everything we have in our hands. He's growing up way to quick.
 

Jake is turning 5 this weekend and I cant believe it. Makes me officially old. I always thought my friends with children old enough to have kids in school were old. Welp, I'm there. Amy is coming in from Dallas and I cant wait. Hope you all have a great weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment