Friday, October 12, 2012

Picture DUMP

 
I really can't believe its been a month since I have blogged. I hate to picture dump on you but I already feel like a load is off of my shoulders. I take pictures intentionally to blog about then I end up forgetting. So, here they are! All at once!
 
The house is coming along so fast. I know it is about to start slowing down with having to run electrical, blow the insulation, hang sheet rock, and then PAINT. I am almost to the point that I would bring my sleeping bag out there and sleep. The windows are on the way this week. I know the contractors get so sick of seeing the old Tahoe drive up out there but I can't help it. It is starting to get so exciting. My dad came this week and measured for cabinets, vanities, built ins, etc. I was able to print all of my Pinterest ideas and hand them to him. If anyone can make them happen, it's him.
 
 
 
The back-I can't wait to drink coffee on this porch!
 
 
 Homecoming Pep Rally



 My Luke. Precious.
 
 
 Jake's first sleepover at the Henson's house for Tate's 6th birthday
 
 
I have some things I actually would like to blog about but my family is on the way and the house is a wreck. Luke and I went to the pep rally today to see Jake. I witnessed my won child being bullied and it may have been the hardest thing as a parent I have been through. The more I type, the more upset I get. We will save that for a post in itself.
 
We are headed to the Cotton Bowl tomorrow with my sister and Stephen. They just happen to be the biggest OU fans imaginable. I would love UT to win but could really care less. Please pray for me and this two hour car ride with these crazy fans!!! 


3 comments:

  1. I am so excited about the house! I cant wait to drink coffee on that porch too!!! I mean with me having my own room and all, the least I can do is make you coffee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, the house is coming along BIG time!! I'm sure you are super excited! And how awesome is that about your dad and the built-ins and cabinets! I love it! Awe, my heart hearts for you on the bullying thing...not a fan of that at all! And little Luke is Casey Junior if I ever saw one!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete