Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Luke-18 months..EEEKKK

 
 
I have no clue how 18 months has gone by so fast. Luke is the most precious thing ever. I love his personality and the fact that he loves to make people laugh already. He will repeat anything you say and his new thing is nursery rhymes. He will watch them on an iPad or iPhone all day long but has no interest in a cartoon. He would actually have to sit down for that! He has Cody totally wrapped around his finger and I love it.  Even though Jake is the typical big brother Luke loves him more than anybody else. I keep reminding Jake that Luke will be big one day and he may just be bigger than him. I love that they chase each other around the house and entertain one another. It is NEVER quiet in this house and when it is me and Cody hate it. So many times when we are about to pull our hair out, I look at Cody and ask him if we will really "miss this"one day? I try very hard to discipline these boys but its a hard job when they are this cute! I never imagined being so blessed in all of my life. Thank you, Lord! 
 







3 comments: