Friday, July 8, 2011

Thoughts on Thursday

(I know it says "Thursday" but I can't seem to get a post done in one day)

This will all be random but my life has been pretty random lately....I wish we could get back on our schedule.


Casey Anthony- Why does she share my name? It sucks.... I did not stayed glued to the TV during her trial because I do not like watching that kind of stuff. It literally makes me sick. I do not like to hear the details about a persons body when they were found or hear how they suffered at their time of death. Especially a child. That's just me. Not to mention I have the worst nightmares for weeks anytime a person dies. It's strange, I know.  My best friend Amy loves that kind of stuff. She always has. Maybe she should have been a forensic scientist or something.

 I do think that Casey, her mom, her dad, or her brother know what happened to that baby. My belief is simple and you may or may not agree. I know that if you are a Christian, and you accept Jesus Christ  into your heart,  and you live life everyday for Him and to be the best person you can be then you will live the eternal life. Its a struggle for all of us.  I don't think he cares if you memorize every verse or chapter in the bible or if you drink a glass or two of wine after a hard day at work. He doesn't care how big or fancy your church is and what kind of car you drive to get there. The choices I make is what I have to deal with. The only person I have to answer to is Him. I hope this same stuff goes through her mind if she is guilty. She is the one who has to face him when its her time. I do know that Caylee is living eternal life, what I pray and dream about everyday. She has already won in my opinion. As far as her mother, if she is guilty, her time will come. It is not my place to say what should happen to her, how she should die, or what her sentence will be. If she did commit murder the daily pain she has to live and deal with is probably far greater than we could ever imagine.

There was one post I saw on Facebook that made me stop and think......"So Casey Anthony will probably be released soon and will possibly relocate and perhaps feel like she needs to find a church. What if it's yours? What if she's in your small group? In your living room? Please just ponder." This is tough, and I'm still thinking about a good answer. Maybe I will update my answer at a later date!

As far as this tweet, it cracks me up.
Kim Kardashian on Twitter: "Casey Anthony not guilty? I am speechless!" Someone replied: "So was Nicole Brown's family when your dad got OJ off".

No comments:

Post a Comment