Thursday, October 13, 2011

Letter From My Mama

Mom sent me this email this morning. I love this woman to pieces. I told Cody I have her to blame for this whole budget thing and my excessive spending. She says it so well in this. They never told me "no."




Casey Boo!

Mom just wanted to remind you that at about 10:00 pm today we laid eyes on
each other for the first time...It was love at first sight for me, Jami, JJ
and your Dad.  We were so in love with you.  Your brother and sister could
not wait to get home from school to see you every day.  I have never let a
day of my life go by without asking God to protect my sweet child that I was
so afraid... I could not afford as a single mother at that time of two
babies already...I am so blessed that God loved me so much, he gave me the
courage to trust him that we would all be ok...I ask you to join me in
prayer today for every young mother contemplating this same dilemma and ask
God to give her the courage that he gave me...

I am so proud of your precious gentleness and love for your family...Your
great compassion for your precious little ones that are entrusted to you as
a teacher every day...You make my heart smile...I am so blessed to be
surrounded by you children that love me so much!!  Jami that held us all up
when we struggled...she carried a lot on her shoulders as a young
girl...Jeremy that showed us how gentle a young man can be with his good
heart and dedication to what he loves so much in his career and love of God!
Happy Birthday my spoiled baby girl!!!  Sorry if I made you cry!!  You are
our baby girl that the three of us spoiled rotten...I guess we just have to
live with you the way you are!!!  Tell Cody I am sorry...this is the best we
could do!!  He loves you anyway!!  LOL!!  Happy Birthday!!!  29 and
holding!!

Love you always,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. How sweet was this!! A mother's love!! Thanks for sharing! :) And Happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete