Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Very Near Future

Yes, I am very aware that our family picture is HUGE up there and I need to play around with it to make it fit. I actually am waiting for the pictures we had done of the boys to get here to replace it.

I feel like I always write about what is going on in my life right this second and it hasn't taken me that long to realize its actually really boring. I don't want to miss any fun stuff the boys are doing at the different stages of their life. I thought I would change it up a bit and write about things coming up that we are looking forward to.

MAY

 I have to go back to school on May 16 for two weeks until we are out for summer. I took off two extra weeks and would have liked to take off the rest of the year but with all the budget and teaching jobs being cut I figured I should go back before summer. JOB SECURITY! My mom and Cody's mom will keep Luke those last two weeks of school for us!

JUNE

We are headed to the Frio River and we are counting down the days. 49.... This trip is going to be a blast. Not only is this one of me and Cody's most favorite places to go but our WHOLE family will be there this year. We ended up renting the house that will sleep all 27 of us! It has been a long time since my sisters and brother have been on a vacation together with all of our kids. Cody's parents and brother will be there too. To top off this trip we recently found out Stoney LaRue will be playing at the house pasture on the same weekend we will be there. Jake is going to be on top of the world!!

JULY

This will be one of my very favorite months! My best friend is getting married! July 4th weekend we will have Amy's bacholerette party in Austin and her and Nick will tie the knot in Florida on July 23. I am so honored to be the one standing right by her side as her maid of honor.  Amy and I have been best friends for 23 years. She saw me in Kindergarten popping my knuckles across the room and thought I was so cool. Ha. True story. I am so glad she has found happiness and hope all of her dreams come true!!!


December-February

Cody and I finally decided on a house plan. Who knew it would be so hard to find exactly what we wanted? During this process I realized that the houses that are so pretty on the outside have horrible floor plans. We have talked about building this house for so long and it always seemed so far away, its crazy that it will happen this year. Praise Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment