Monday, November 7, 2011

It's a Miracle I Didn't Lose My Mind!

So my collage up there is WAY out of date. My face was HUGE and why in the world would I ever put that picture up there?! I took our family pictures yesterday. I promised myself I would learn to use my camera and photo shop. For sanity purposes I would advise paying someone to photograph your family. DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!  It is a true miracle Cody and Jake are still alive after these pictures. I am not sure who is worse...Cody or Jake's skills at listening and following directions. I promise you if I would have had some sort of pills I would have taken them after this.







I love this sweet family of mine.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute pics!! Thanks for sharing! And I so can relate on taking pictures with the kids! :)

    ReplyDelete