Sunday, December 19, 2010

Too Blessed To Be Stressed




I have quoted this over and over this week! I am so glad this week is over! Lord, it has been exhausting! I am usually a pretty positive person but this week I feel like I have been tested. Seems like every time I turn around I am hearing of somebody dying, having health issues, or just personal problems. I think I have prayed more this week than ever in my life. I told one of my best friends they have to stop calling me with all this. It's a surprise I don't have a cold sore yet. If you are offering up extra prayers this week pray for my friends and that they may all find peace and health during this holiday season. I'm pretty sure He will know just who you are talking about!


Jake had a great time in pre school this week. Polar Express was Tuesday and his class party was Thursday!
The day of Polar Express they got to wear pj's. Jake will probably kill me for making him wear tight pj's in 20 years but these were the cutest Christmas ones he had. I had to tell him he would look like Santa's helper if he wore them. When we got to school that morning every kid in his class was wearing the button up shirt, baggy pants pj's. Oh well, he was precious!














































I can't believe how big he is getting, Look at those long legs! He get it from his mama! We are going on the Polar Express next Thursday in Palestine and we are sooo excited! I think Cody and I are more excited than Jake.




Class party!



1 comment:

  1. We are doing Polar Express Wednesday. And he looks adorable, Luke has those pjs too!

    ReplyDelete