Friday, April 29, 2011

Conclusions


I have come to many conclusions the past few weeks. Here they are, take them for what they are worth.


I would do anything for a gym in this little one horse town. What I would give to be able to go and put my head phones in for an hour and just work out. It's such a stress relief. I have ordered two boot camp DVD's and I can't do them for five straight minutes without one of the boys needing something. The point is to keep your heart rate UP not up and down, up and down. I heart Golds Gym and their Kids Club. Only if it were closer!!

Jake still has sweetness in him. Even though he has been consuming my attention 24 hours a day and all 7 days of every week he is still so sweet. He told me this morning I was prettier in my wedding dress than Kate at her "Royal Wedding." Bless his heart!!! I only wish.

Luke is starting to fight his sleep. Every time I am rocking him and he gets even the least bit comfy and starts to doze he will wake himself up. We start over. The good thing is I could hold him all day long. He is sleeping 6-8 hours at night. Cody and I are both sleepers so this is HUGE to us!

I work harder at home then I do when I am at work. It is non stop all day long. GEEZ!! I have such a better respect for stay at home moms. I still have this dream that for one day my house will stay spotless! I am losing so many hours washing dishes that I can never get back. I need a dishwasher in the worst way!

I have the best step mother on this earth. She came to watch Luke while I went to school and administered TAKS test Tuesday and Wednesday. She did laundry and cooked the whole time she was here. We love her so much and enjoy her company more than anything!

We are officially out of room in this house. I can't fit another thing in one more closet or cabinet. I am so ready to build our house. The boys need a big yard to play and I need to be out of this neighborhood so I can lock them outside for an hour so I can get quiet time! Don't judge!

Cody and I originally thought we would wait until Luke was 3 before we started to try and have another one. I think its going to be much sooner. Why not be done with it sooner than later?

Easter was at moms this year and my brother and his family came down! It's always such a good time when they are here!

                                                                    Luke before church



                                                            
                                                         Jake found the "golden" egg

This was Jake's first Easter at 3 months old!

Luke's first Easter at 1 month old!
    


No comments:

Post a Comment