Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Family Time T-Ball



We have been making it a point to get Jake outside every evening and playing with just HIM. The t-ball league here has always let the boys play at age 4. So, after telling Jake for the past year that he can play when he's 4 they go and change the age on us. This has been a sore subject around this house because being from a small town I expected Cody just to be able to go up there and say look I'm Cody DeSpain and my son wants to play tball and no he's not 5 but I'm Cody DeSpain. Being the baller that husband was in high school on the diamond I knew it would work. IT DIDN'T!  Jake is not playing tball and will have to wait for another year. I told Cody we are getting Jake a T and when he does get to play I want him to be THE BEST on the team so they would have wished they would have had him on the team last year!!! Cody thinks Jake is still young anyway and his attention span is still too short. Here are a few pics from family tball night!




Yep, I'm cute! WHAT??




       Told Y'all!


My favorite shirt, of course!
                                             
                                                                      
                     I would say this was maybe 10 minutes after we started! I hate when Cody is right!!!


                                                                      Our cheerleader!


No comments:

Post a Comment