Friday, April 15, 2011

Feels so Good, Feelin' Good Again


It's Friday and one child  of mine slept all night and the tiny new child of mine slept for SIX straight hours!! He went down at 11pm and woke up at 5am. It gets better....Cody got up at 5 and fed him so I got to keep sleeping! This is the second night I have gotten to sleep for more than 3 hours at a time. Mom was here Thursday night and got up with Luke when he needed her. I feel so rejuvenated! Jake went to his dads today and will stay until Monday. I hate it and don't know if it will ever get easier when he leaves me. He looks at me with those puppy dog eyes while he's on his dad's shoulder walking to his truck and it gets me every single time. I'm sure when they round the corner he is talking his dad's ear off and is like mom who?? Cody and I are going to dinner and maybe a movie tonight and I can hardly wait. It's been way to long. His parents are going to keep Luke for the first time and I know his mom can hardly wait. Part of me wants to tell Cody lets find a bar with live music instead and eat fried bar food and drink adult beverages. Considering we will be home by 10 or so that probably won't happen. Next time! We have no plans this weekend. I would like to do something in the yard of ours. We are in the running for the yard of the month right now. It's bad y'all. There is always a shovel, gun, Gator, trucks, or something in our yard at all times. I constantly pick it up, I give up! I know our neighbors are proud we live here. I am convinced landscaping does not stay alive without a sprinkler system. Who has time to water everyday??

Hope y'all have a good weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment