Thursday, September 22, 2011

Boots, Boots, Boots

Luke is A HALF A YEAR OLD TODAY!!! I can't believe 6 months has gone this fast. It makes me want to cry but as happy as that baby is ALL of the time I can't help but smile. I can't help but thank God when I think my biggest issue right now is what the boys are going to be for Halloween?

Will this week ever be over? I feel like it is just a dragging along. Cody is on evening shift this week and my sanity level is running pretty low. Not only do I miss his extra hands after work but I am talking to kids from sun up to sun down. The UPS guy has been to the house twice this week and I have missed him too. I'm sure we could have found something to talk about.

Mom came up last night and we all loved it. Luke was so excited to see his Grammy he decided to stay up until midnight with her. Thank God she let me go to bed at 10:30. It wasn't me he wanted to spend time with anyway, considering I usually cant keep him up past 8 any other day of the week! I used the "face time" on my phone for the first time last night. We talked to my brother who lives in Morgan City, Louisiana. Jake has really been missing him and his cousin, Matt. It was really cool, actually. We don't get to see my brother near as often as we should and now I know a way to get my "fix" on the days I get lonesome! Jake thought it was the coolest thing in the world! Seeing my own face on the phone was the only thing I was not a fan of. I could see there is no definition between my chin and neck. I think its more than a double chin, I may have moved up to triple! I have not eaten since that conversation last night.


Cody and I have gone boot crazy. I think our mind set is if that we buy boots, cold weather will come!! I got Cody some new gator boots last week that he has been wanting for a while. He never asks for anything! I don't think I have ever wanted "new" of something and waited six months to buy it. I am no means any kind of fashion-ista but I am a sucker for a real boutique. I don't buy expensive things besides jeans and shoes for myself. You can't beat a good pair of designer jeans!                                      


These are mine and I LOVE them!!! I am praying for a cold front!! 



And I want a black pair of UGG boots for the Winter as well, so I decided that these will be my Christmas present. Hope Cody did not have anything else in mind!!

And this is my child doing  "the worm"



Hope y'all have a great week!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! And don't miss a meal...you're too funny. The pictures of boots make me want a pair. The last ones I had were Justin lace ups...Bay Apache. I had to look them up just now and had a laugh.

    ReplyDelete