Friday, September 16, 2011

A whole Bunch of Stuff

I love these pics! They are too sweet :)












Jake's class has "traveling books" they take home each week. This is his page in " Who We Are"











My best friend, Amy, came to visit last weekend! This is her sweet boy, Dylan. Amy and I have been BF since we were 6 months old!



My 10 year reunion was last night and it was a BLAST!! We rented a limo so we didn't have to drive! It was sooo much fun!












I am trying to recover today. I am cooking for the week. Cody is on evening shift which means we won't see him much. I figured if he can't see us I could at least cook some of his favorite foods!!

Jake has been cracking me up so hard today! He was singing usher earlier and I heard him sing the part of the song that says, "everyday I'm shuffling" jakes version- "everyday I'm shovelin"


He was playing his DS on the couch and he passed a level and I heard him mumble, "oh yea, now what's up"



He yells at me from the living room and this is what I find....he said he was tanning! He's too much!




And last but not least....my precious angel that just goes with the flow!!






Hope y'all have a wonderful week! Praise the Lord it's raining!! Take the time to tell Him thank you :)


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Rolexreplica offers various elegant hublot replica watches in different styles, ranging from top quality Submariner, GMT Master, high grade Day Date and Datejust models to sports and anniversary models. These replica watches fakes for sale are not only excellent in design, but also outstanding in replica watches sale working and lifespan. When a special day or festival comes, you always want to look for a perfect gift for your families. Our exclusive replica rolex watches are your best choice. They will fully express your love and appreciation. Whether replica watches is a birthday or a 30th wedding anniversary, the dazzling fake rolexes from Rolexreplica for both men and ladies are fancy choices for any rolex replica sale and festivals.

    ReplyDelete