Friday, March 4, 2011

Fist-Pumping Friday

Friday has never looked so good. We have NOT ONE plan this weekend and I am so excited!! Shannon posted on her fbook that the steakhouse in town would be serving crawfish so I will be there one day this weekend. Maybe ALL day Saturday. Cody freaks out about me eating crawfish while I'm pregnant because of the mercury so he googled it yesterday. It says I can enjoy two 6 oz servings a week. Bahahaha. Really? Do they serve crawfish in ounces? That's like 3 crawfish. And I, like an other cajun, eat crawfish by the pound. Like by the 5 pounds actually! So, while I was at the doctor yesterday I asked my doctor and he said I am in the clear!! It can affect brain development and the nervous system. But that is developed by now so we are good. I tried to explain to Cody I ate them all of the time when I was pregnant with Jake and he is the smartest child in the world.

I went to the doctor yesterday and even after all of the whining, he is in no hurry to take this baby. He pretty much told me to suck it up and everybody is miserable at this point. Even after that news, I still love that man. He's a trip. He did say he will do an ultrasound over spring break and if he's 8 pounds he will take him then. There is a light at the end of this tunnel.

On the way to school this morning I noticed my car has 92,000 miles on it. I was completely shocked. I don't know why I thought it still had 40,000 like when I bought it. Probably because I never see the mileage.  The dash is constantly blinking for an oil change or low washer fluid. I am now in a predicament on to trade it in before the 100,000 or drive it until the wheels fall off. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it so I am going for driving until the wheels fall off. I have decided to trade it when Jake starts Kindergarten and I am no longer paying day care. The old Casey would have went this weekend and bought a new car. Then my poor family would have to eat tuna fish and vienna sausages for the next year.

Cody and I will be assembling swings, playpens, high chairs, and other baby equipment this weekend. If you need to find us we will be in the little nursery that Luke will be laying his sweet head in less than a month. I am soooo excited!

1 comment:

  1. But, after using the flat iron I noticed it was silkier and tangled less. All flat hair bundles uk are different so others can have different results. I did wear it for lace wigs uk and even with my makeup it still looked amazing. I shaved my head earlier this hair extensions in an attempt to completely start over in many ways. The first month walking around with short lace wigs was really nice and I was very proud of it. However, I didn quite feel like myself and felt somewhat diminished. Growing my brazilian hair uk back was going to take a long time and I thought I was resigned to waiting it out.

    ReplyDelete