Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Lately...

I am posting twice in one day!! It's almost like a weight lifted from my shoulders. It has been on my mind about what I wanted to write about but haven't gotten around to it. Well, my kids took TAKS yesterday so we are chillin today. Watching movies, taking a break, and blogging. Hey, I need a break too. I have been so tired that I just got THE text from Cody saying you didn't even notice the Christmas lights off the house. And this is true. I never noticed yesterday and as much as I have been griping about it you think it would be the first thing I noticed. Maybe the fact that one of my sweet students sat all day yesterday and when the bell rang he thought he could take his TAKS test home for homework. It kind of threw me off a bit. When we left school at 6pm last night I could care less about Christmas lights! I am not allowed to tell you anymore stories about that test or I am sure I will go to jail and lose my certification for the rest of my life. Oh the rules of the test.....

My weekend was spectacular! I have been looking forward to this shower for a while. I love seeing my old friends. I love them all so much. It never matters how long we go, we pick up right where we left off. It definitely made for a great week! Thank you ladies for everything and I love y'all to pieces. The shower was at Tommy Bahama's in the Woodlands. The place is so fun. I thought this dress fit the atmosphere-37 weeks!





I'm gonna write about each of these girls:
Top Left- Leah Nicole- Oh how I love this girl. I met her in college and she can put a smile on my face ALWAYS! I can count on her for anything and she is always there when I need her. I adore this girl.
Miranda- My little step sister who has the sweetest soul and is the most thoughtful person I have ever met. She loves my mama as much as I do and takes care of her since I moved.
Melissa- She is my brother in law, Stephen's sister. That make sense? Anytime I am around this girl I have a blast. She is so sarcastic and we are so alike in so many ways. She was my sidekick when I met Cody. We have ran the roads and gotten in too much trouble together. She's a trip, I love this girl!
Amy C. Evans- Goodness, where do I even start. We have been best friends since we were 6 months old. Our moms are best friends. Basically she is the friend that knows all about me and loves me just the same. She is always there and has done everything I ever needed, she has wiped my butt. Literally!
Bottom Left-ME
Sara( Murray)- I have known Sara since high school and I think she may be the craziest friend I have. Don't ever dare her to do anything. She is not scared and could care less what may be the consequence. She has helped me through some of the hardest times of my life as I have her too. She is such a fun, one of a kind friend.
Amy H.-Goodness, she has been the bestes friend ever. We have been best friends since Kindergarten. We have stayed super close and have been through every battle in life together to this point. She has never given up on me and tells me when she thinks I'm wrong. She knows me better than any person in the world. Most of the best memories of my life have this girl in them.
Brooke- I have known her since high school. Brooke can do it all and is such a wonderful wife and mother. I can tell her anything and not have to worry about her telling a soul. I hate she lives 2 hours away. She is the kind of friend I could call on a Tuesday night to have a girls night and would have the best time ever. She is real, that's my favorite thing about her!
Two of my other best friends were missing. Amber and Candice. They both live out of town and were just down for the wedding so they missed the shower. I still love em tho! I really do have the best friends ever. And so many, that usually doesn't happen!

The ladies at work threw me another shower with so many goodies all for me. I got a new robe, pj's, slippers, and tons of bath stuff. It was such a good shower. I work with the best ladies ever.

I am going to the doctor tomorrow and I am so anxious about what he is going to tell me. I am hoping for good news!!

No comments:

Post a Comment