Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spring Break-Please Hurry

Gosh, what a week! I really do not feel like going in to detail about all the things that have happened but it's been emotionally and physically draining for me and my husband. Spring break is so close I can taste it.

This week has made me realize so many things:

I have some of the greatest friends in the world.

Family is not always what you think.

My husband is my rock, my backbone, and my best friend.

Jake is one of the only ones who can put a smile on my face when things are not going as planned.

So very thankful I never settled to a marriage before now.

Pregnancy hormones are the devil and I can't wait until this is over!

I do not regret one single thing I have every done or any choice I have ever made. I would not be the person I am today.

1 comment:

  1. The lace wig was soft and pretty out of the box. There was an order or anything but I washed brazilian hair bundles uk anyway. I wish I had because lace front wigs uk shed like crazy. Customers have pointed out these companies. I can say enough good things about this brazilian virgin hair uk. The hair is so soft, no shedding, no tangles it is just so gorgeous. I never had any lace wigs uk. I shaved my head earlier this year in an attempt to completely start over in many ways. So I just wanted to say the quality of the full lace wigs is great.

    ReplyDelete