Friday, November 19, 2010

Fist-Pumping Friday

The only reason I am pumping my fist is because it's Friday and I want to go home.Who doesn't love a Friday? This is going to be short and sweet! I AM EXHAUSTED!!! Cody has been on a shift where he is working 3pm to 3am. I haven't seen him all week.I hate it! I never sleep when he's not home. Usually Jake is in the bed with me and his feet are somewhere in my rib cage ALL. NIGHT. LONG. Tonight I think Jake and I will grab a Christmas movie and lay on the couch. I have been cleaning a little each night so I wouldn't have to clean this weekend. It was the best decision I ever made. Cody is working, but gets off early. I have an alarm system, mean dogs, and I'm packing heat just in case you were thinking about breaking in.......probably wouldn't be in your best interest. Weekend plans are NONE with the exception of Sunday. I have a baby shower and I'm excited about it because I get to shop for a little girl. That's always fun, as long as shes not mine.  I am counting down the days until Thanksgiving break. I am planning on giving away a scentsy pot for Christmas on here. Make sure you check sometime next week to see how to enter the contest. Happy Friday my friends:)

This old picture puts a smile on my face every time I see it:

1 comment: