Monday, February 14, 2011

Big Weekend.....Literally


So my new front and back door are finally in. They look wonderful. I never knew it would be an all day job. Thank God for beautiful weather, my brother in law, my father in law, and Cody on Saturday.We have been looking for a door for months and we finally found one we both loved so much!  In the past month we have done so much to the house and we are alomost done. We have moved to the outside! We will replace some white posts with cedar and re paint the trim. We had thought we were going to wait two years to build but it is looking more like just a year. I can't wait. I will not know what to do with a house big enough for all of us! But I am waiting oh so patiently so we can build just what we want.

I have promised prego pics, this kills two birds with one stone. Me (BIG) and the new door


I am defintely nesting at this point. Saturday I cleaned out bathroom cabinets, our closet, kitchen cabinets, and dusted my hutch. I was pretty much dying on Sunday. I had cramps/pains all day in to the night. I questioned a trip to the hospital more than once. I have promised myself NO MORE and to chill. After this week of course since Cody is on evenings. Jake and I will eat frozen dinners and I will not get off of the couch for much.
Cody and I said we were not getting anything for each other on Valentine's Day because we have been putting so much money in to the house. Well, Cody lied. He got me the most precious James Avery bracelet with a J and L on it!


I almost love this gift as much as my wedding ring. It's absolutely perfect!! I know I tell yall constantly how awesome my husband is but he really out did himself this time. This is going to be hard to top. 

1 comment: