Friday, February 25, 2011

Words That Haunt Me

I feel like I shouldn't even blog until the baby gets here cause all I do is complain how miserable I am. My miserableness went from a 6 to a 10, a freakin' 10, overnight. I finally fell asleep in Jake's bed last night. After I had tried everything........but Goose's kennel! I ended up crying myself to sleep while saying the Our Father over and over again. Thank Jesus Mrs. V told me to sleep in since first period is my off period and she would take my class. That extra hour of zzzzzzz's was great! I check the pregnancy calendar each week to see how the baby is developing . The pictures always look like this:

This is not what Luke feels like in my belly. I swear he's more like this:

I am hoping he will just give one huge kick and kick right out. I am over this, for real!

We are playing cards with friends tonight and cooking fajitas at our house. Tomorrow we will be going to Willis for my last shower on Sunday. I am hoping to get a few things done before we leave. I am still avoiding the closet that HAS to be cleaned out before Luke arrives. I am giving my husband an ultimatum about the Christmas lights still on the house. Don't judge.They have to be down tomorrow or we are over. Not really. But we are the only ones in the neighborhood with a brand new front door that people slow down to look at then, BAMMM, the Christmas lights. I like to call it white T. I guess it's okay if I admit it. I mean at this point we might as well leave them up and say they are for Luke when he finally gets here.

Jake continues to crack me up. My words came back to haunt me this morning!
As we were leaving I said to myself, "Where is my cell phone?"
Jake-"I don't know, it's not mine.You gotta look for it yourself."

Hope y'all have a great weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment