Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Trip to Town

I made a rather large scentsy order this morning. Made my day start out pretty fantastic. Anytime I make a order for someone else I always end up ordering just as much for our house. So, then I am just as excited as they are. Anyway- I still want to post about Jake's birthday and his little party but I need my camera for the pictures and I just can't write without the pics.
I do know Jake got a DS and a Leapster and its been rather quiet around my house. I am going to have to make rules about these two little devices because he looks rather addicted already. They are going to be for in the car only. I don't ever want him to be that kid who is addicted to video games. I refuse to buy another DVD player until I get a new car and they are mounted in headrests. The 4 that I have bought are always broken a month later.  HA. Who am I kidding?? In the headrest? I just hear that in all the rap songs. I am sure it will be the drop down one from the roof. Y'all know I would never spend that much money on a car. I just put a TV in his room with a DVD player, but no cable, a month ago and I debated for a long time about that. Growing up my parents never let us have a TV in our room until we were much older because they wanted us in the living room as a family. Of course, I hated it back then and thought I was the only under privileged child in America without a TV in my room. Now that I look back I love the idea and understand completely why they did it. Off my soap box now....Did I mention how nice it was last night when Cody and I went and did our taxes and Jake SAT QUIETLY the whole time and played his Leapster? And they guy even said Jake you sure are a well behaved little boy when we left. It was music to my ears that I had never heard before.
I have training tomorrow in the Woodlands for TAKS. Cody is working at night tomorrow so I will spend the night at moms. I am thinking I may get a airbrush tan, my car detailed, and do a little shopping while I am in the big city. None of which will ever happen in Centerville, Texas. I should feel like a new woman by Thursday. It's amazing how much better tan fat looks than white fat. How sad is it I look forward to paying $85.00 to get a car detailed? I am getting way tooooo old. Maybe my next post I will be feeling young again after the trip to town.

1 comment:

  1. Haha I have a roof top and two headrest tvs in my car. LOL The rooftop one is the only one that works and the sound sucks. Haha We have to get the wires redone.

    Hope you have a good day!

    ReplyDelete