Friday, February 4, 2011

For Real Friday Snow Day


I have said it a million times today and I will say it again.....I WISH JAKE WAS HOME!! It has snowed about an inch or so here and he is stuck in Willis at his dads where there is NO snow. I know he wishes he was home too. Makes me so sad. Tomorrow is his 4th birthday so we are cleaning up and preparing for 25 people to take over our 1400 square foot home. Cody and I managed to get out and take some pics of the snow before we started the cleaning process....




We have 2.5 acres right outside of town that we will soon build a house on. We rode out there and took a few pics too. It's so pretty and I can't wait until we are able to start building!! It's so peaceful and quiet.


                That is Cole, he lives right up the road and came down to throw a few snowballs at Cody!

I am not sure why I am cheesing so much. Probably because we just learned how to use the self timer on my camera and I am so excited!! Goodness my cheeks are BIG.
I have a big pot of gumbo on the stove. Yuuummmm!
My next post will be of Jake's bday party and all of the fun stuff he got. Stay warm!!


1 comment: