Monday, January 10, 2011

Chicken Zucchini Tacos?




I really just made up this name. I have no clue what these things are called. I do know my mom has been making them for years and they are by far one of my favorite dishes she makes. They are super easy and I just realized that. Mom-you got too much credit for them. I thought you cooked them all day!


Take 4-5 boneless skinless chicken breasts(cut in thin tender like shapes) and 1 zucchini cut in thin circles.
Throw some olive oil in a pan and cook this down until the chicken is brown.


I added salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cumin to this while I was cooking.
When the chicken is brown and cooked you take 1 can of whole kernel corn(drained thoroughly, mom's exact words)
1 can of rotel (again, drained thoroughly)
Add corn and rotel in with chicken. Stir it around and cook another 5 min or so. Make sure your zucchini is soft.


Warm up flour tortillas and throw some of this in them! I sliced an avocado, grated cheese, and sour cream on mine. Y'all cut me some slack, I'm preggo and I love everything in the kitchen right now. At one point I looked over and Cody had sour cream all over his face and rotel on his shirt. He loved it too!!
I feel like my pictures look like a cheap Mexican restaurant menu, you know the ones you know they took themselves. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment