Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday Style-

I am still in my pj's and slippers and Jake is already taking his afternoon nap. I got out of bed at 9, made breakfast, started laundry, got Jake dressed, and got back in bed for a short nap. I got woke up with a phone call from my sister saying her, my niece, and my mom were shopping at the mall. Hussies! Since I am the baby my feelings get hurt when they do things without me. Not fair!!

My doctors appointment went great yesterday. This little boy is HUGE and already weighs a pound more than he's supposed to. My due date is showing March 16 now as opposed to April 1. I am hoping my doctor will induce me the week after spring break. I could get a whole week extra of maternity leave if that was the case. We got to see Luke. We could see his mouth and eyes moving, his chubby cheeks, and big ole foot. He is still a boy, which is great news. I am getting so anxious!! 

We don't have any plans this weekend and it's actually pretty nice. I wanted a weekend to lay around. Cody has been working so much he's ready to get out and do something, me, not so much. He's out with they guys at the farm and I'm laying around. No complaining here! Happy Weekend!

Finally plugged my camera in. Here are some old pics. 
                                                             
                                              There really is a SANTA!

                                                Jake and his cousin, Dayton
                                     He dressed himself, and will kill me later!
                                                   Helping mommy cook!



No comments:

Post a Comment