Friday, January 14, 2011

Fist-Pumping Friday

Happy Birthday to my sweet step mom. We love you so much! I may love your cooking just as much as I love you. As a matter of fact, I know I do. We hope you have the very best birthday ever. Mwwaahhhh



I found this on a friend's facebook and thought it was sooo very cute! I know I am going to be that psycho mom!! I love it!

Rule One: If you would like to talk with my son, please do this in the church foyer during the fellowship hour when the lights are on high. Remember to bring your Bible.
Rule Two: If you call my house to talk with my son, your conversation may be monitored by a customer service representative.
Rule Three: The following locations and activities are acceptable for your date:

Rule Four: My son cannot use my minivan to drive you to a mall. He has a bicycle. You may ride on the handle bars.

Rule Five: Please do not touch my son. Do not lean against him unless you are falling over and are in danger of injuring yourself or plunging off a cliff. Do not even pull lint from his ear. He can do this himself.

Rule Six: I am aware that it is considered fashionable for girls your age to wear Fergie-style “shirts” that do not reach their low-slung pants. I want to be fair and open-minded about it, you are free to show up in such attire. I will affix it properly to your body with a glue gun as soon as you arrive.

Rule Seven: More important than any of these, remember that I’ve been praying for this child since before God gave him breath, and I will continue to do so. When he chooses a godly girl, we will be overwhelmed with joy. Until then, we’ll pray that you’ll chase Jesus first and watch everything else fall into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment