Sunday, January 30, 2011

It Has Been A While

         I can't believe it has been over a week since I blogged. Goodness. I have been outside as much as possible lately, its been a beautiful week! This pretty weather has helped me keep my mind off of my swollen ankles, huge belly, and lack of sleep. I am almost 33 weeks and it has hit me a ton of bricks. I am tired and I am not sleeping. I am at that miserable stage but I know it will be worth every minute. I have not been interested in leaving this house one bit. Poor Cody will mention he would like to go somewhere or do something and my next question is....Would you be interested in doing that alone? I got the nusery done for the most part. I found a few more things I wanted to hang on the walls. All the furniture is in place and ready to go. I atleast know if I had this baby now he would have a place to come home and lay his sweet head! The formal dining is where we decided to have the nursery. It is a very small room and was full of my living room furniture from my Willis house. It was my favorite room in the house. We moved out furniture and it has turned out to be a cute little nursery! I actually love the room. Here are some before/after pics:
Nursery



I left the couch obviously because I know I will be spending many nights in here. And it's my favorite thing ever. We had to take off doors to get it in this house so Cody swears we will sell the house with the couch in it. I don't think so! Now the only thing we are waiting on is baby Luke!

I love that Jake can tell when mommy is tired and wants to just chill. He has pretty much been going with the flow. He goes with Cody out to my brother in law's house to get dirty with Dayton but has no problem chilling with me at home.
       Playing Puzzles
                                                         Watchin Toy Story, I think
                          
This pretty much sums up our last week or two. Not much exciting over here. Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
                                                                     So Blessed!




1 comment: